Send the gift of Many Thanks as a token of your appreciation. Good health and good taste all in one elegantly wrapped organic bundle!
Out of stock
Products included in the bundle:
- 1 Garden-In-A-Bag: Thank You
- 1 Artisana Almond Butter
- 2 Giddy Yoyo Chocolate Bars
- 1 Mary’s Organic Caraway Crackers
- 1 Maison Orphee Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cold Press (750 ml)
- 1 Maison Orphee Organic Mustard (250 ml)
- 1 Set of bamboo salad tongs
- 1 Handmade custom designed burlap bow with jeweled embellishment
- 1 Plantable, biodegradable enclosure card with personalized message
- 1 Reusable burlap tote bag
Garden-In-A-Bag: Thank You
Thank someone special with this Garden-in-a-bag which includes a gorgeous variety of mixed zinnias. One of the easiest to grow flowers, zinnias bloom with button-like flowers in bold, hot palette colors and hues of almost every shade except blue, and many are multicolored. Includes: seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions. Bag 7″ high x 6″ wide.
Artisana Raw Almond Butter
Experience the delightful texture and clean aroma of our raw, uniquely energizing almond purée. A great way to add protein, essential vitamins and minerals to your diet. Add to fruit, shakes, cereal, sandwiches, confections or eat right out of the jar. Notably absent? Peanuts, gluten, dairy, heat, processing, sugar, salt, pesticides, artificial flavours/colours, preservatives, oils and of course, GMO’s.
Giddy Yoyo Chocolate Bars
75% Raw Organic Dark Chocolate, vegan, fair trade, free of dairy, gluten, soy, nuts, refined sugar and other nasty funk!
Mary’s Caraway Crackers
The perfect snack! Great for dipping in organic almond butter or hummus, salsa or with cheese. Anything goes! Crispy, satisfying and delicious, Mary’s Original Seed Crackers with Caraway have a rich, nutty flavour reminiscent of your favourite rye bread. Organic, gluten-free, whole grain brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds, and sesame seeds and caraway seeds! Also vegan, dairy-free, wheat and gluten-free. No hydrogenated oils or trans-fats.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil is certified organic and certified kosher. it has a fresh herbaceous aroma and is delicious on and in everything! It is so light it can be used as a garnish or for cooking. Enhance salads and meals, great for cooking using low heat.
Certified organic Dijon-style mustard with a creamy texture and unique tang! It will win over all hot mustard enthusiasts! Ideal for preparing vinaigrettes and mayonnaise. Kosher, gluten free, no preservatives and no sugar added.
Bamboo Salad Tongs
A must-have for any salad bowl!
Almond Butter: Organic raw almonds
Giddy Yoyo Chocolate Bars:
* Stone Ground Cacao – Energizing and one of the most pharmacologically complex foods containing over 1200 different molecules. Cacao is one of the most concentrated sources of anti–oxidants (6x more than blueberries) and is a great source of many key minerals such as magnesium, iron, chromium, manganese, zinc and copper.
* Sun Dried Cane Juice – The first of its kind on the market. This delicious sweetener is harvested from sugar cane grown in Ecuador in highly mineralized volcanic soil. It has a mild taste and is a perfect complement to the deep rich flavor of our cacao.
* Cacao paste, essential oils, essences and spices
Mary’s Caraway Crackers: Organic short grain brown rice, organic whole quinoa, organic brown flax seeds, organic brown sesame seeds, filtered water, organic whole caraway seeds, sea salt, organic wheat free tamari (water, whole organic soy beans, salt, organic alcohol).
Dijon Mustard: 100% stone ground organic Canadian mustard seeds, organic apple cider vinegar and Guérande sea salt.
POTTING SHED CREATIONS is USDA Certified Organic. Because we care about our customers as much as we care about offering products of the finest quality, we strive to consistently surpass their expectations. In terms of sustainability, our materials are sourced with eco-friendly ingredients and because our products contain as much natural material as possible, they have an innate aesthetic that requires minimal packaging.
ARTISANA: Raw and organic food is just as natural as a flower growing in the grass. It is alive with all of nature’s enzymes, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Creating raw and organic food is an art. We source local nuts and seeds where availalbe and we have a strict quality control program to insure the purity of our food from the farm to your table. Making our raw organic nut butters is not easy… and it is a process that we do not hurry along. It takes a considerable amount of energy and time to hand-make and keep all of Artisana Nut Butters pure and raw for you to enjoy… and we enjoy every moment of this process! Although we are a small organic food company, we are trying to make a big difference. Our goals and ideas are much bigger than just organic food. We are devoted to sustainable living and through our community we support the organic and living foods movement, the Earth and her forests. We try to buy our foods as close to the farmer as possible. In many cases we are able to buy straight from the organic farmers. It’s a choice. It’s how we operate. It is how we live our life.
GIDDY YOYO IS PROUDLY CANADIAN! Giddy Yoyo foods are not the same as other certified organic or fair-trade products. While our goods are always organic or wild crafted, fairly traded AND of the heirloom variety, there are additional attributes that make our products unique. Our foods are the highest quality most nutrient dense foods available, nourished by mineral-rich soil, the freshest spring water & grown in healthy, remote environments that have never known the existence of chemicals. Our products are untouched by genetically modified organisms, the practice of hybridization, or chemical solvents and metals regularly used in the practice of bringing foods to market. And they’re 100% RAW too!
BAMBU is a company with an underlying philosophy to preserve the simplicity of a raw material while shaping it in a way that makes it classically modern. Why complicate a material that is both functional and beautiful? Bambu is making strides to further their commitment to 3rd-party certification and testing, promote fair labor practices and safe working conditions, and green their supply chain. These efforts have been recognized by leading associations and trade groups.
MARY’S GONE CRACKERS: I started my career as a psychotherapist helping others to manifest their truest selves. It took a cherished chiropractor for me to realize mine. When I was 43, my chiropractor figured out that I had celiac disease; an autoimmune disorder that had left me debilitated most of my life, caused by an inability to digest gluten, found in wheat, barley, rye and most oats. Her wisdom and experience changed my life. I cut out all gluten immediately, easily. I was so happy to finally understand the root of my distress. Suddenly I had energy to live my life, fully and with relish. My body was working with me instead of seemingly against me. Without even noticing the changes at first, I soon realized that I was happier and more energetic than I had ever felt. As part of my self-care (and self-discovery), I turned my lifelong passion for baking into creating all kinds of gluten free goodies—from crackers and cookies to pancakes and pretzels—I transformed my gluten recipes into delicious alternatives.
MAISON ORPHEE IS PROUDLY CANADIAN! Maison Orphée products are only made with the highest quality fruit and seeds. We won’t compromise on this quality. And we won’t compromise on the quality of our production either. In the tradition of authentic master oil makers, all of our oils result of the patient work of slow pressing, the only way to extract the best from oil seeds. Our knowledge begins with a careful selection of raw materials. We value quality in our products and in this sense we perform several tests on GMOs, yeasts and molds. In addition, the cleanliness of our equipment, training of our teams and temperature controls right pressure contribute to our quality workmanship. In a tradition of authentic master oil makers, all of our oils are the result of pressure at very low speed and temperature. Our oils are made from a particular know-how which is the first cold pressing. It’s a process in which the oil seeds, not preheated, are pressed just once, without adding heat and at the lowest possible temperature, in order to extract part of the oil they contain (this temperature may vary depending on oil content and hardness of the seed to be pressed). La Maison Orphée combines art and craft mills and new production techniques.
WHY ORGANIC HERBS? Many herbs have a myriad of fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides used on it during its growth. Buying organic herbs will take the guesswork out of your purchase. You will have the piece of mind knowing that your herbs are free of GMO’s and never irradiated or fumigated with Ethylene oxide gas.
WHY CHOOSE COLD-PRESSED AND ORGANIC OILS? Organically produced oils are free of fertilizer and pesticide residues and other synthetic chemicals. In addition to organic, make sure they have been “cold” or “expeller” processed. Here’s why…
1) Preserve Natural Ingredients: The traditional way to extract vegetable oil is with a mechanical press. No additional heat or chemical solvents are used, so the oils retain the chemical structure of their natural source. You’ll see these oils labeled as “cold-pressed” or “expeller-pressed.”
2) Rich In Antioxidants: “Cold-pressed” or “expeller-pressed” oil is rich in antioxidants that keep the oil fresh and provide us with protection from free radical damage.
3) They React To Heat, Light and Air: Vegetable oils are not stable. They react to heat, light, air and other chemicals they come into contact with. When this happens, their antioxidants are lost, leaving free radicals in their place. We then have oil that is filled with toxic chemicals. And this happens without affecting the smell or taste of the oil.
4) Require Careful Handling: So it’s important to handle cold-pressed oils properly. They need to be kept in air-tight containers, out of the light, and away from heat.
5) The More Processing, The Lower The Quality: More oil can be extracted if heat and chemicals are used. So most vegetable oil is not mechanically pressed in the traditional way. It is extracted, instead, with chemical solvents. Then it is boiled to evaporate the solvents, and then it is deodorized and bleached. The final product is very different from its natural source. The antioxidants are replaced by free radicals, and trans-fats appear in it. These refined oils may smell sweet and taste fine, but they are vastly inferior to cold pressed oils and they do not belong in our bodies.