Baby Loss Sympathy Bundle
The Baby Loss Sympathy Bundle was created to help comfort Mama during the heartbreaking pain of baby loss. It can be so difficult to know what to do or say during this time. This gift is a beautiful expression that will touch the heart of any Mama during her journey of grief and healing.
Products included in the bundle:
- 1 Earth Mama Angel Baby Light of My Heart Candle
- 1 Earth Mama Angel Baby Healing Heart Mist
- 1 Potting Shed Creations Garden-In-A-Bag: Thinking Of You
- 1 Handmade custom designed burlap bow with jeweled embellishment
- 1 Plantable, biodegradable enclosure card with personalized message
- 1 Euro Tote Bag
Light of My Heart Candle
A lighted candle symbolizes hope, love and memory. Light this candle as a birth remembrance, a loving tribute, or any day you want to send your thoughts, prayers or sorrows on smoke swirling wings. The Light of My Heart Candle is made of clean burning soy wax with a lead-free cotton wick, and is infused with a cherished blend of pure essential oils (not fragrance oils).
Healing Hearts Mist
Healing Hearts Mist is a blend of pure essential oils traditionally used to ease sadness and soothe spirits. A comforting way to bring clarity and calm, spray it into the air, over your body and onto your linens to help your transition from grief to peace.
Garden-In-A-Bag: Thinking of You
The name ‘pansy’ comes from the French word for thought, which makes these vivid blooms the perfect reminder that someone is thinking of you. The large flowers on robust stems are lightly-scented with a wide array of colors. Removal of spent flowers will promote more blooms with flowers growing to 9″ tall. Includes: seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions. Bag 7″ high x 6″ wide.
Earth Mama Angel Baby Healing Hearts Mist: Water, Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, and a proprietary blend of Citrus aurantifolia (organic lime) essential oil, Zingiber officinale (ginger) essential oil, Citrus reticulate (tangerine) essential oil, Citrus sinensis (organic orange) essential oil and Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil
EARTH MAMA ANGEL BABY’s mission is to provide safe, herbal alternatives for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, and babies of all ages, and to help educate people about traditional plant medicine and safe personal care. They manufacture natural and organic products that work, combining generations of women’s wisdom and traditional plant medicine with the safety and assurances of contemporary evidence based research.
POTTING SHED CREATIONS is USDA Certified Organic. Because we care about our customers as much as we care about offering products of the finest quality, we strive to consistently surpass their expectations. In terms of sustainability, our materials are sourced with eco-friendly ingredients and because our products contain as much natural material as possible, they have an innate aesthetic that requires minimal packaging.
WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF SCENTED CANDLES & WHY ARE THEY BEST AVOIDED?
* Scented Candle Wax: Paraffin Most candles are made from paraffin which is a petroleum-based product. To make paraffin wax, petroleum is combined with several additives including chlorine containing bleach to make the finished product. When a scented candle is lit, the odour permeates throughout the room and black debris collects in the form of soot. This soot is very similar in composition to that of diesel fuel – a mixture of a variety of cancer-causing chemicals including benzene, carbon tetrachloride, toluene, and naphthalene. These petroleum-based fumes can quickly fill up a room and pollute the air.
* The Wick: Some metal wicks contain lead which creates gaseous lead fumes when the candle is burned. These can readily enter the lungs and cause blood lead levels to rise which is a problem, particularly for children. Although metal wicks containing lead were banned in 2003 and have been replaced by zinc, some candles may still contain dangerous levels of lead, particularly those that are imported from other countries.
* The Oils: Another problem with the use of scented candles is that they may be scented with synthetic oils that are petroleum-based, rather than with the natural essential oils that most people expect. This provides an additional source of exposure to petroleum-based fumes. Those most at risk from the fumes released by scented candles are pregnant women, children, and pets.
* Alternatives: Soy candles are a non-toxic, environmentally friendly alternative that burn cleanly, producing only small amounts of non-toxic soot. Look for essential oils that are plant-based, and not synthetic in your candles.